No. of Vacancies: 1
Nature of Job: Permanent – Full Time
Remuneration: Depends on candidate’s KSAs
Reporting to: Pharmacy-Head/Addn. Director TIPS
Place of Job: Pallium India, Arumana Hospital Building, Trivandrum
- Reviews and interpret prescription orders and verifies accuracy and completeness of patient labeling and input into pharmacy computer.
- Evaluate and resolve real or potential prescription related problems
- Review inpatient orders and screen them for possible duplications, interactions
- Follow and understand all pharmacy policies and relevant hospital policies
- Order inventory and doing periodic inventory check
- Check for expired medications and report to superior officers
- Establish a pharmaceutical care practice in conjunction with physicians and other care providers
- Provides adequate information/ orientation/ support to the doctors/ nurses/ social workers who undergo training.
- Capability in training other professionals
- Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team and work effectively as a team member.
- Maintaining good communication with the entire team members.
- Assessing the appropriateness of medication orders and ensuring the timely provision of effective medications for symptom control.
- Ensuring that patients and caregivers understand and follow the directions provided with medications.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with regulatory and licensing agencies.
- Ensuring safe and legal disposal of all expired medications or not to use medicines.
- Maintaining proper documentation for all inward and outward medicines as well as scrapping of medicines.
- Maintaining high quality in updating the inventories and dispatching of medicines on time.
Qualification: D.Pharm/B.Pharm (Full-Time) from a recognized university
Experience: Fresher/ 3-5 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send detailed and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for Junior Pharmacist”.
Contact: +91 9746745501 / email@example.com
For more vacancies, visit our Careers page.
Source: Pallium Kulasekharam